There is a full and exciting programme of fringe events to participate in during the festival for all ages and tastes. So many skilled and talented people have come together to provide a huge range of activities to see and enjoy around the official Pan Celtic festival 2017 events.
A comprehensive guide to the festivals fringe events will be available in time. The hugely popular Trad Session Trail and assorted Workshops will return also. Take a look below at the rich diversity of events to be expected during the Pan Celtic Festival 2017 and please return later for the downloadable guide. There is something for everyone...
- The Trad Session Trail
- A Celtic Taste of Carlow Food/Craft Outdoor Market
- Open air Celtic Entertainment daily
- Business/Shop Window Celtic Displays
- Storytelling & Art for Children
- Storytelling and workshops for adults
- Sport programme
- Taste of Six Celtic Language Classes
- Mass in the Cathedral of the Assumption - A Celtic celebration as the festival draws to a close
- Sean-Nós & Dancing Workshops
- Seisiúin & Céilithe
- Social Dancing
- Poetry Readings
- Inter Celtic Art Exhibitions